News Bulletin - September 6, 2016
Discipline Newsletter: September 2016
NSREC New Website
Latest Discipline Newsletter
The Commission has released our September 2016 Discipline Newsletter.
Check out the new nsrec.ns.ca
Today, we're excited to introduce to you our redesigned website! The new website is a central hub of information for consumers and licensees – both of which have new sections tailored specifically towards their needs.
Some exciting new features of the website include:
- Ask a Question: A tool that allows you to anonymously ask the Commission questions about trade practices, processes, rules any anything else you can think of. We'll review the questions and post our answers on the website.
- Broker Toolbox: We have created a place for brokers to access those often-needed items all in one place.
- Expanded Frequently Asked Questions section: This ever-growing section includes answers on how to handle specific trade scenarios, how to complete basic licensing functions and details on the complaints and investigation processes.
- Shareable articles: We are building our news section with articles that licensees can easily share on their own social media platforms.
- Cross-platform accessibility: It was important to us to have a website that is easily accessible on mobile as well as desktop. Our new site is accessible whether you are browsing on your phone, your laptop or tablet.
The new website has an improved and intuitive flow of information, easy-to-read content and a clean, user-friendly layout. We strive to ensure our website is easy to use, regardless of your level of tech-savviness and allows you to quickly locate the information you're looking for.
If you have any questions or experience any issues while using our new website, please contact our Communications Officer.