Ask a Question

Do you have a question for the Commission?

Choose the appropriate category below and type your question in the text bar. We will respond as quickly as possible and post the response below. All questions submitted to the Commission are done so anonymously.

If your matter is urgent, contact us directly.

I am licensed to trade in real estate in Ontario and am considering moving back home to Nova Scotia. Am I able to transfer my licence to NS?

Asked 1 years 10 months ago

Answers (1)

NSREC edited 1 years 10 months ago

Reciprocity agreements allow licensees from other Canadian jurisdictions to apply to move their licence to Nova Scotia without being subject to the pre-licensing education course and examination. See our list of requirements for transferring Canadian real estate licences here:[...]ince-or-country

1000 characters left.
Powered by SIMAnswers from SIMBunch
The Nova Scotia Real Estate
is the regulator of the
Nova Scotia real estate industry.

Contact Us

Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission

601-1595 Bedford Highway
Bedford, NS
B4A 3Y4

p: 1.902.468.3511 or

f:  1.902.468.1016 or

e: For licensing information
For complaints