News Bulletin - January 4, 2016
Updated Mandatory Forms Available Now
The following updated mandatory forms are now available for licensees on our website:
- Amendment to Seller/Buyer Brokerage/Designated Brokerage Agreement - Form 220
- Temporary Withdrawal or Termination of the Seller/Buyer Brokerage/Designated Brokerage Agreement - Form 221
- Property Disclosure Statement - Form 211
- Property Disclosure Statement for Vacant Land - Form 212 (NEW)
- Schedule of Leased/ Rented Equipment - Form 210
The Schedule of Leased/ Rented Equipment form has changed so significantly that we have also uploaded an instruction sheet to assist you in completing the updated schedule. This instruction sheet is located directly below the schedule in our website's bank of real estate forms.
Please also note that the above forms were provided to the NSAR in early December for upload to WebForms. Licensees are required to fully transition to using the updated forms by February 1, 2016. After that date, all unused copies of expired forms must be discarded.
Tip: To ensure you are using the updated forms, check the published date in the upper right-hand corner. The updated forms read 04/01/2016.