News Bulletin - April 25, 2016
New and Departing Commissioners
Thank you to all those who came out on Friday to make our annual general meeting a success! We were thrilled to see so many licensees turn out to learn more about the Commission's progress in 2015 and where we are heading in 2016.
Download the Commission's 2015 Annual Report
Welcome to our New Commissioners
The Commission is pleased to announce the newest additions to our Board:
- Gary Mailman of Exit Realty Inter Lake was elected by licensees at the AGM;
- Bill McMullin of Viewpoint Realty Services Inc. was appointed by the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®; and
- Dr. John Nause of Yarmouth was appointed by the provincial government.
Thank you to our departing Commissioners
The Commission would like to extend our sincere thanks to our departing Commissioners. These individuals have gone above and beyond when it comes to serving the Commission and working to ensure consumer confidence in the real estate industry in Nova Scotia:
- Dennis Richards of Century 21 Trident Realty Ltd., a NSAR appointment for six years, having spent three years as Chair of the Commission;
- Lisa White of Evolution Real Estate Services, an elected licensee for three years; and
- Ryan Brennan of Clyde A. Paul & Associates, a government appointee for three years.
We thank them all for their time and service to the Commission and wish them the best in their future endeavors.