Update to Board of Director Qualifications
Buyer Brokerage Agreements for Common Law Brokerages are Now Mandatory
March 2016 Discipline Newsletter
Updated Policy on the use of Electronic Signatures
REMINDER: Updated mandatory forms must now be used
The January 2016 Special Edition Newsletter Covers the Following Topics:
- Buyer Brokerage Agreements Mandated for Common Law
- Approved Sales Corporations Licensing Fees Changing
- HST Implementation
- New Time Line for First-Time Applicants
- From the Compliance Team
- What documents are required to be kept in a transaction file?
- What is Considered Trading in Real Estate?
- What is not considered Trading in Real Estate?
- Why do I need to know the difference?
- I understand the difference and I still want to provide unregulated services.
- Clauses that are Not Applicable on Real Estate Agreements MUST be initialed by ALL Parties
- Adding a Second Buyer to an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (4 Steps)